Not sure what I would do without my morning cup of coffee, it’s what helps me to get moving. I’m fortunate that my coffee maker has a timer on it so that I can set it up the night before and have fresh brewed coffee when I get up in the morning. Being a self proclaimed “foodie” (someone who has an interest in food) I like to change up my morning cup of coffee.
Heres a few recipes to try out…
1. The first one I kinda made up so i’m not sure what to call it. Fill your coffee cup about 3/4 full and stir in a half package of hot chocolate mix. You can use any hot chocolate mix that you enjoy, it has your your dairy and sweetener all in one. Yumm!
2. Mocha Coffee Recipe – Start with 1 cup of black coffee stir in 1 Tablespoon of Cocoa, 1 Tablespoon white sugar and 2 Tablespoons of milk.
3. Viennese Coffee - 1 cup of black coffee mix in 2 Tablespoons sugar, 2 Tablespoons milk, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp nutmeg.
4. French Vanilla Coffee – mix coffee creamer with instant French Vanilla pudding mix. Experiment with the amount of puddding mix to the creamer and adjust it to your taste.
5. Add a teaspoon of cinnamon (4 cup coffee pot) or 1 Tablespoon (8 Cup coffee pot) to your coffee grounds before starting the coffee. After you’ve made your first cup you can adjust flavor accordingly for the next pot.