Attn: Cricut Design Studio Owners…
“Are You Tired of Spending Your Precious Scrapbooking Time Trying to Figure Out the Design Studio software?”
We can save you hours of frustration and failed attempts to create the cuttings you want!
You won’t find the directions you need to create in Design Studio from the “manual”.
- Other than the basic functions, the “manual” leaves you high and dry when it comes to answering the “How do I…?” questions.
- You will save hours of frustrating trial and error.
- Nothing is more frustrating than having a specific idea in mind and not being able to make the machine do what it needs to do to make it happen!
- It only makes it worse when you finally think you have it figured out, only to cut and ruin another piece of specialty paper.
- weld individual images and letters together to form one cutting
- create shadows for welded words and images
- quickly find the exact shape you need without searching through each cartridge
- position the cutting precisely where you want it on the mat (you can use those scraps of cardstock you’ve been saving and know for sure that they will line up with the cutting)
- update your Firmware…and why it is vital you do it
- how to manipulate a letter or image to make it the exact shape you need for your project
- use multiple cutting mats and layers in one project
- weld an image inside of a frame
- much, much more!
Tags: buy a cricut, buy a cricut ebook, buy cricut video, cheap cricut ebook, cool things to do with the cricut, create shadows for welded words and images, CRICUT, cricut cartridge, cricut ebook, cricut ebook for sale, Cricut instructions, cricut machine, cricut patterns, cricut tutorial, cricut video, design studio software, die cutting machines, easy cricut ebook, extra help for CRICUT users, firmware, How do I, how do I use my cricut, how to, how to quickly find the exact shape you want with cricut, How to use your CRICUT, learning the cricut, learning to use my cricut, make money with my cricut, manipulate a letter or image in cricut, multiple cutting mats and layers in project, scrapbook pages with cricut, scrapbooking and cricut, tutorial for the cricut, update firmware, using scraps with cricut, weld an image inside a frame, welding images and letters with cricut, whats a cricut
Posted in Library |